Have fun on a tour with a young, lively college student excited to show you the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island! This tour includes the ferry to the Statue of Liberty and entrance inside the pedestal of the Statue of Liberty before traveling to Ellis Island where a highlight tour of the Immigration museum is also included. We will make sure no one on the tour is bored!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Go to the pedestal and get beautiful views of New York City.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ellis Island, New York Harbor, New York City, NY 10017
National Immigration Museum.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: SeaGlass Carousel at The Battery, 75 Battery Pl, New York City, NY 10280-1500
Meet your guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Join the shorter "Reserve" Queue
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Statue of Liberty
- Entry/Admission - Ellis Island
- Food and drinks
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Annie Moore Tours LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.