This truly unique experience will be with you for the rest of your life as you enjoy the spectacular beauty exploring Volcanoes National Park. The sights, sounds and smell are like nowhere else on earth as you walk on actual lava (cooled, of course), descend through a rain forest and experience steam vents up close and personal.
Meeting at the visitor center at Volcanoes National Park, we'll begin experiencing the amazing sights and sounds on top of the world's most active volcano.
This truly will be an experience you will never forget! You can even choose a starting time at 5 AM to catch the sunrise over Kilauea. Another advantage to starting so early is having the park almost to ourselves!
Let's share the beauty of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Volcano National Park, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Island of Hawaii, HI
This is where we start and end the tour.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 13 years
- We use a Ford F150, 4-door pickup truck modified for off-road use. Must be able to get in and out of the truck unassisted.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- Hiking to active lava flow
- Entry/Admission - Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
2 to 3 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Apau Hawaii Tours, LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.