What You'll Get
When you arrive at the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach, about 25 miles (40 km) south of Los Angeles, head inside with your general admission ticket to begin your exploration of this marine wonderland. Right off the bat, be wowed by the full-scale model of a blue whale (the largest animal in the world) suspended above you in the Great Hall of the Pacific, and gaze at the leopard sharks and other predatory fish swimming around the three-story Blue Cavern Habitat.
Your general admission gives you access to all of the aquarium’s galleries and exhibits, which focus on the creatures and environment of the Pacific Ocean. On your self-guided tour of the aquarium, discover sunny Southern California and Baja, the frigid waters of the Northern Pacific, and the colorful reefs of the Tropical Pacific. Come face-to-face with the ocean’s ultimate predators in Shark Lagoon, hand-feed colorful lorikeet birds, and watch our Magellanic Penguins play. Spend as much time as you like at the aquarium, checking out the 11,000-plus animals that represent almost 500 marine species. A sample of the galleries is listed in the itinerary below.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair and stroller accessible
- Wheelchairs available at the Information Desk
- Visitors Guides available in English and Spanish
- Map Translations available at Information Desk in:
- Admission to all galleries including the Shark Lagoon and Lorikeet Forest
- Skip-the-line ticket
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Optional aquarium activities such as purchasing nectar to feed the lorikeets
- Behind the Scenes Tours, 4D Movies and Harbor Cruises may be purchased at the Information Desk upon arrival
Aquarium of the Pacific
Open 9am – 6pm daily
*Closed Christmas Day
*Aquarium is open during the Long Beach Grand Prix with very limited parking.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Aquarium of the Pacific in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.