Why We Like It
On our charters we focus on the local land and sea ecology to educate you on what is happening to the coral reef in the area. Our crew has been educated on various survey techniques and in-depth education on local corals, prevalent diseases and stressors. We have created short educational pieces to provide you with both adventure and education.
About This Deal
Come and share our aquatic life! The west side of the Big Island of Hawaii has the best diving in the state. We have over 40 dive sites to choose from and accommodate beginner to advanced divers. We stick to a ratio of 6 divers to one dive-master to make sure that your experience feels personal. We will provide snacks, juice and water, scuba tanks, dive weights, dive lights, coral and sea life education. Please bring reef safe sunscreen, towels and a copy of your certification card.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All divers must be Scuba Certified and provide proof of certification at check-in.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Divers may rent scuba gear including regulator, dive computer, BCD, wetsuit, mask and fins from us at an additional cost.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Snack, Juice and water osmosis machine on board.
- Scuba tanks and dive weights
- Coral Conservation Education
- Scuba Equipment Full package can be rented for $45
- Mask, snorkel, Fin $5
- Regulator and Dive computer $20
- Wetsuit $10
- BCD $10
74-380B Kealakehe Pkwy, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Aquatic Life Divers in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.