Kona has a residential population of Hawaiian Spinner Dolphins that frequently come close to shore. You can also find Humpback Whales during the months of December to March and occasionally we see whales sharks, bottlenose dolphins, pilot whales and other amazing animals. We can never guarantee sightings of the wild life. Our crew does their best to provide you with an up close and personal experience while respecting the animals space.
What You'll Get
Kona has a residential population of Hawaiian Spinner Dolphins that frequently come close to shore. You can also find Humpback Whales during the months of December to March and occasionally we see whales sharks, bottlenose dolphins, pilot whales and other amazing animals.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Divers may rent gear, including wetsuit, mask and fins, from us at an additional cost.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Snorkel and Mask: Rental $5
- Wetsuit rental $10
Aquatic Life Divers, 74-380 Kealakehe Pkwy, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Aquatic Life Divers in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.