Dive in for a once-in-a-lifetime snorkel tour at Cancun's newest attraction, the Underwater Museum. Snorkel amongst the various exhibitions and learn about Cancun's preservation efforts. With over 500 life-size sculptures to discover, this aquatic exhibition is sure to leave you spellbound!
What You'll Get
Departing from Aquaworld Marina, you will enjoy a fast boat ride out to the museum site which is located just off the coast of Isla Mujeres. Enjoy 30 minutes approx. of snorkeling in MUSA followed by a visit to the famous 'El Farito' (weather permitting). This is a shallow area with lots of fish and sealife.
• AquaWorld, Boulevard Kukulcan, Km 15.3 Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500 Mexico
• Museo Subacuatico de Arte, Cerrada Las Golondrinas, Alfredo V. Bonfil # 24, 77560 Mexico
• El Farito, Isla Mujeres Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Underwater Museum snorkel
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- US$12 dock fee
Aquaworld, Blvd. Kukulcan, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Aquaworld Cancun in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.