The Crafty Cocktail Tour showcases several of Downtown Orlando’s most unique and creative bars. Originality, fresh ingredients, and of course, high-quality cocktails are just a few of the things these establishments pride themselves on. Enjoy expert narration as you watch local mixologists prepare some of their hand-selected cocktails from a wide variety of spirits and flavors.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Church Street Station, 129 W Church St, Orlando, FL 32801-3303
Our night begins inside the historic train station on Church Street, The Floridabilt, that was built in 1889. Once we leave the station, our journey will take us to several different bars in the local area.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Alcoholic Beverages
78 W Church St, Orlando, FL 32801, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Around Orlando Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.