The unprecedented, experiential art exhibition, XYZT: Abstract Landscapes, offers a first of its kind sensory encounter, featuring 10 interactive installations composed by internationally-acclaimed French digital artists Adrien M & Claire B. XYZT: Abstract Landscape is an exploration through four dimensions — X (horizontality), Y (verticality), Z (depth) and T (time). Each virtual environment is triggered by movement and gestures allowing guests to play with light in a landscape of lines, points and letters as they explore a vibrant and fleeting virtual environment.Through immersive storytelling for children and adults alike, XYZT empowers visitors to interact with art like never before. Guests use their own movement and gestures to move light particles in a series of digital landscapes inspired by nature.
About This Deal
Visit: ARTECHOUSE Miami, 736 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139-6216
A cutting-edge destination for digital art exhibitions at the crossroads of art, science and technology, ARTECHOUSE brings a 21st century approach to art. Dedicated to showcasing works by groundbreaking artists who are experimenting with new technology and new forms of creative expression, ARTECHOUSE presents large-scale installations that inspire wonder, awe, curiosity and connection among visitors of all ages. Since opening its first permanent art space June 2017 in Washington, DC, ARTECHOUSE has captivated a global audience making headlines by being featured in New York Times, BBC, USA Today, National Geographic, CNN, the Washington Post and numerous other national and international media outlets as the premier destination for new media art.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Age Limitation: Reference individual installation/exhibit page for specific age limitations. At all times visitors ages 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older.
- Photography & Copyright: Taking photographs or filming is permitted exclusively for private purposes. ARTECHOUSE does not allow Filming, Photoshoots or Commercial Photography inside the space. We take copyright infringement very seriously. Although we appreciate visitors sharing their experience through personal photos and videos, we require all visitors to respect artist's copyright and not use such footage in a commercial manner. Using content that you do not own represents a serious breach of copyright law and our Terms and Conditions.
- Disruptive Behavior: It is the policy of ARTECHOUSE to provide a safe and appropriate environment within the art space. When the behavior of a patron constitutes a disruption which interferes with the use of art space by other patrons or which interferes with a staff member’s completion of his/her duties, patron will be evicted from the premises. No refunds will be provided.
- Participants thought to be unstable or under the influence of drugs will not be admitted.
- Most travelers can participate
- Admission to ARTECHOUSE Miami
- Access to the interactive "XYZT: Abstract Landscape" Exhibit
- Entry/Admission - ARTECHOUSE Miami
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the ARTECHOUSE Miami in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.