On this 90-minute, small-group tour you'll walk the streets of Charleston, following in the footsteps of lords, generals, murderers, thieves and slaves. As you weave through the gas-lit streets of Charleston, your local guide will relay tales of the gruesome, the horrifying, and the macabre--stories passed from generation to generation in voices no louder than a whisper. Not just a ghost tour, prepare to drink from the well of the macabre and occult as found in one of the South's oldest cities.
**Note you do not enter any buildings or graveyard on this tour.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Charleston, Charleston, South Carolina
Tours depart in Washington Square Park by Elizabeth Jackson Monument (looks like a headstone) park is located behind 100 Meeting Street.
Duration: 5 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 6 and under
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes are strongly advised
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Ashley on the Cooper Walking Tours LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.