Escape into nature with our full-day adventure! Our friendly, fun tour guide will highlight all points of interest as you make your way to Estes Park, gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park. One of the most popular National Parks in the country, RMNP has a thriving population of wildlife like elk, raptors and bighorn sheep. Throughout the moderate 4-mile hike, you’ll have ample breaks to take in the stunning mountain views. Lunch is included! Immerse yourself in nature’s solitude and we’ll still have you back downtown in time for happy hour. Book your Rocky Mountain National Park adventure today!ItineraryFrom Denver, drive along the Front Range through Boulder with its famous Flatirons Rock Formations. Continue through Canyons alive with wildlife up to Estes Park, the charming town at the entrance of the Rocky Mountain National Park. Your guide will direct you to their favorite trails with alpine lakes and a true peace that only nature can bring.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Denver Union Station, 1701 Wynkoop St, Denver, CO 80202-1047
This hiking tour takes you on serene trails in the National Park. Disconnect for a day and immerse yourself in the beauty and solitude of these majestic mountains and alpine lakes. Feel small against the vast mountains as you take in Colorado’s 300 days of sunshine. Experience the National Park with ease knowing the tours are designed to create a unique experience for you. As you hike along the trails and immerse yourself into the beautiful landscape, you will feel connected to nature.
From Denver, drive along the Front Range through Boulder with its famous Flatirons Rock Formations. Continue through Canyons alive with wildlife up to Estes Park, the charming town at the entrance of the Rocky Mountain National Park. Your guide will direct you to their favorite trails with alpine lakes and a true peace that only nature can bring.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Images of Rocky Mountain National Park, 203 Park Lane, Estes Park, CO 80517
Guided hike in Rocky Mountain National Park. This is a approx 4 mile trail (round trip) with about 800 feet in elevation gain
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 8 years old
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a moderate hike at altitude that many guests may find challenging. This tour is not recommended for people who do not regularly exercise. Out of respect for the other guests on the tour, please consider our Rocky Mountain National Park sightseeing tour if you are unsure if you can meet the physical requirements. Our guides reserve the right to ask guests to stop or turn around on the hike.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Local expert hiking guide
- Tasty sandwich lunch - please add dietary restrictions in comments section
- Water Refill
- Entry/Admission - Images of Rocky Mountain National Park
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Aspire Tours LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.