The Atchafalaya Basin is famous worldwide for its natural beauty, sheer volume, diversity of plants and wildlife, and unparalleled history. Our airboat tours will take you deep inside some of the oldest forests in the south, and our tour guides will regale you with unbelievable tales of the swamp. In warmer months, you may see alligators, nutria, and nearly 300 species of birds. In cooler months, you might catch a glimpse of some nesting egrets and our iconic moss-draped cypress trees. Book your tour today, and see what is so special about Southern Louisiana. Atchafalaya Basin Landing Airboat Swamp Tours stands alone in our ability to give our guests an experience like no other. We offer a wide range of services and amenities for both local residents and tourists alike. Captains Tucker, Craig, and Nick are excited to show you and your friends and family a great time when you schedule your trip to Cajun country.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Atchafalaya Basin, Louisiana
Get up close and personal with ancient mossy cypress trees, majestic bodies of water, and of course, the alligators of the Atchafalaya Basin when you schedule your tour with Captains Tucker, Craig, and Nick. As experienced airboat captains, we enjoy spending our spare time in the swamp. Now, we’re ready to accompany you and your guests into bayou territory for an amazing tour experience.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hearing protection is included
- Life Vests are Included in the Price of the Tour
- For groups larger than 12, please call to book direct
- Gratuities are not expected, but certainly appreciated
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Atchafalaya Basin Airboat Swamp Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.