Discover the highlights of Midtown Atlanta on a small-group Segway sightseeing tour, limited to eight people with an experienced guide. Learn about Midtown’s history, architecture, landmarks and recent renaissance as you see the Midtown restaurant district, concert venues like the Fabulous Fox Theatre, popular Piedmont Park, the Margaret Mitchell House, Georgia Tech and the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta. Touring by Segway is fun and efficient, allowing you to cover more ground than other tours and take note of places to visit later at your leisure.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: ATL-Cruzers Electric Car & Segway Tours, 160 Ted Turner Dr NW Entrance is on the Andrew Young Int'l side of the AMerican Hotel, Atlanta, GA 30303-2008
Meet your guide at The American Hotel and begin with a detailed orientation to the Segway and have time to practice and get comfortable with the controls.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Ansley Park, Atlanta, GA
Cruise past the tall towers of the Midtown business district followed by the stately homes of Ansley Park, with architectural styles that include Tudor, Craftsman and Italian Renaissance.
Stop At: Margaret Mitchell House, 979 Crescent Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30309
Pause with your small group in front of the Margaret Mitchell House and Museum to hear more about the Atlanta journalist who lived here, where she wrote her famous novel Gone With the Wind.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Georgia Institute of Technology, 225 North Ave NW, Atlanta, GA 30332-0002
On our ride you will see the campus of a top research university: Georgia Institute of Technology.
Pass By: Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, 1000 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30309-3904
You will pass the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, which features a free museum with exhibits about the history of money and a glimpse of automated forklifts that move piles of dollars around the bank vaults.your guide points out the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, which features a free museum with exhibits about the history of money and a glimpse of automated forklifts that move piles of dollars around the bank vaults.
Pass By: Fox Theatre, 660 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30308-1969
Roll a little further to admire the ornate Moorish design of the Fox Theater, a favorite venue for live entertainment
Pass By: Centennial Olympic Park, 265 Park Avenue West NW, Atlanta, GA 30313-1615
Find your way back to your starting point, passing Centennial Olympic Park, home of the 1996 Summer Olympics, Georgia Aquarium and the World of Coca-Cola.
Pass By: Georgia Aquarium, 225 Baker St, Atlanta, GA 30313-1809
Pass the Georgia Aquarium on your ride through Centennial Park
Stop At: World of Coca-Cola, 121 Baker St NW, Atlanta, GA 30313-1807
Pass the World of Coca Cola on your ride through Centennial Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 14 years. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- All passenger weights MUST be at least 100 lbs (45 kg) to 260 lbs (117 kg)
- Dress Code: no flip flops or loose/hanging clothing; it is recommended that you bring hat, sunscreen and sunglasses
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Local guide
- 15- to 30-minute training
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
The American Hotel Atlanta Downtown - a DoubleTree by Hilton, 160 Ted Turner Dr NW, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the ATL-Cruzers in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.