Take a 30-minute guided tour of Battery Park, and learn its unique history with a local guide. Located at the southern tip of Manhattan Island, the park has an interesting history and many monuments. End at Castle Clinton, where your guide will then help you to board the ferry to Liberty Island.
Cross New York Harbor to the Statue of Liberty. Take a self-guided audio tour with the provided headsets. Then, cross to Ellis Island to learn about the immigrant experience at the Ellis Island Immigration Museum. It is thought that at least 40% of all current US citizens can trace one or more of their ancestors to Ellis Island!
Once concluding the self-guided portion, visit the 9/11 Memorial & Museum and honor all those who lost their lives in the horrific terror attacks on September 11, 2001. Also visit the 9/11 Memorial which remembers and honors the 2,983 people who were killed in the horrific attacks of September 11, 2001 and February 26, 1993.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, 180 Greenwich St World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
The entrance to the museum
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Ellis Island, New York Harbor, New York City, NY 10017
Entrance to the Ellis Island Museum
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Entrance to the Liberty Island
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Roundtrip Boat Ferry Tickets to the Statue of Liberty
- Roundtrip Boat Ferry Ticket to Ellis Island
- 911 Museum Entrance Ticket with Skip the Line Access
- Statue of Liberty grounds and Museum
- Ellis Island Museum and Grounds
- Entry/Admission - The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Entry/Admission - Ellis Island
- Entry/Admission - Statue of Liberty
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Attractions4us LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.