Take a poignant tour of the World Trade Center site where the tragic events of September 11, 2001 took place. Pause for reflection at the 9/11 Memorial Pools, and skip the long lines to the One World Observatory (own expense) for panoramic views of New York. Afterwards get up close to one of the world's most famous monuments and the emblematic entrance to New York's harbor. Sail around the Statue of Liberty on a 60-minute sightseeing cruise that also journeys under the Brooklyn Bridge and over to Ellis Island.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, 180 Greenwich St World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
You will receive a dated and times ticket to enter the 911 Memorial Museum
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: South Street Seaport Historic District, 12-14 Fulton St. between Water & South Streets, NY
Go to pier 15 and enjoy the 60 MIN cruise that will go right next to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Guided tour of 911 and Ground zero (if option chosen)
- 60 Minute Lady Liberty Cruise departing from Pier 15 at South Street Sea Port
- 911 National Memorial Museum (if option chosen)
- Entry/Admission - The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Entry/Admission - South Street Seaport Historic District
- Entrance fee to One World Observatory
1: 299 South St, New York, NY 10002, USA
2: 9/11 Memorial & Museum, 180 Greenwich St, New York, NY 10007, USA
2 to 4 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Attractions4us LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.