Take a poignant tour of the World Trade Center site where the tragic events of September 11, 2001 took place. Pause for reflection at the 9/11 Memorial Pools, and skip the long lines to the One World Observatory (own expense) for panoramic views of New York. Afterwards get up close to one of the world's most famous monuments and the emblematic entrance to New York's harbor. Sail around the Statue of Liberty on a 60-minute sightseeing cruise that also journeys under the Brooklyn Bridge and over to Ellis Island.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ground Zero Museum Workshop, 420 W 14th St Floor 2, New York City, NY 10014-1064
Visit Ground Zero and learn details about that day from a local New Yorker
Stop At: The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, 180 Greenwich St World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
Visit the 911 Memorial pool and than enter the 911 Memorial Museum with reserve VIP access (if the option is chosen)
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: South Street Seaport Historic District, 12-14 Fulton St. between Water & South Streets, NY
Go to pier 15 and enjoy the 60 MIN cruise that will go right next to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Guided tour of 911 and Ground zero
- 60 Minute Lady Liberty Cruise departing from Pier 15 at South Street Sea Port
- Entry/Admission - The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Entry/Admission - South Street Seaport Historic District
- Entrance fee to One World Observatory
24 State St, New York, NY 10004, USA
2 to 4 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Attractions4us LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.