What You'll Get
During your tour with us you will experience:
-Petroglyphs- you will love the Ancient Petroglyphs at Little Black Mountain left over an 8,000 year period by the Fremont, Anasazi and Paiute Indians.
-Glitter Mountain- you'll get to explore the Gypsum Mine also known as Glitter Mountain, where you can gather some of your own crystals.
-Historical Fort- visit the historical remains of Fort Pearce which served to protect the pioneers during the Utah Black Hawk War.
-Dinosaur Tracks- explore Warner Valley Dinosaur tracks where you can compare the size of your shoe with a Eubrontes track possibly made by a Tyrannosaurus Dinosaur.
-Come see the amazing red sand dunes, different than anything else on earth.
We provide Snacks and Ice Cold water bottles
Things you'll want to Bring-
• Sun Glasses
• Jacket (unless it’s the middle of summer)
• You'll definitely want a camera
• We provide water but if you have other non-alcoholic beverages you’d like to bring we typically have cooler space for them.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Gratuities (recommended)
ATV & Jeep Adventures
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the ATV & Jeep Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.