This feast is the only guided walking tour of the King William Historic District replete with food history of this fascinating and diverse neighborhood.
A Moveable Feast Tours was born to be the solution for busy travelers. You want to get the most of a city sometimes in as little as 24 hours. You no longer have to choose between a cultural tour and a food tour, or try to cram both on the same day. We are here to give you a feast of information, as well as incredible food. We will take you away from the tourist traps to simple family-run restaurants.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 1111 S Alamo St, San Antonio, TX 78210, USA
A stunning example of the Architecture of the city, a former convent turned bar.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: 1150 S Alamo St, San Antonio, TX 78210, USA
An old Church that was briefly a famous hot dog stand, converted back into a church. A great example of the evolving history of the city.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: 910 S Alamo St, San Antonio, TX 78205, USA
A Tex Mex Feast happens here as you have to make hard choices between Guacamole or Ceviche, as you dine your host will give you the history of how this food evolved in Texas.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: King William Historic District, 1032 S Alamo St, San Antonio, TX 78210-1110
A guided tour of this most impressive district. We begin with the home of the Architect who designed the River walk as we stroll through the stunning and quiet neighborhood of beautiful and historic homes. This is the only guided walking tour of King William Historic District.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: San Antonio River Walk, 849 E Commerce St, San Antonio, TX 78205-3939
We show you the private area of the River Walk typically only seen by the residents of the area. No tourist traps or tacky restaurants line this precious and peaceful retreat.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Sukeban Sushi & Champagne Bar, 1420 S Alamo St Ste 101, San Antonio, TX 78210, USA
A surprise dessert treat and a glass of champagne end our walk, as we than take you back to the start point where we can help you with a car, taxi or directions. There is ample street parking in the meeting area.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Bring a mask to wear when it is required. Bring your own disposable water bottle and we can have it refilled for you on the route.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - King William Historic District
Beethoven Maennerchor, 422 Pereida St, San Antonio, TX 78210, USA
3 hours 10 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Austin Food Tour - A Moveable Feast Tour in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings