What You'll Get
Meet at the Women’s Building in San Francisco’s Mission District to begin your mouthwatering food tour. This tour will start with appetizers, then move onto entree, and finish with dessert. Following your knowledgeable local guide, pass trendy shops, admire mural-covered Mission Dolores, and learn about the neighborhood’s rich Latin history and culture.
You’ll indulge in artisanal treats at four different local eateries, may include: a ham and oyster bar, a chic cheese café, an iconic grocery store and San Francisco’s most acclaimed ice cream shop.
You'll enjoy a specially crafted seasonal cocktail and a dark Belgian Style beer paired with yummy cheeses. Your progressive meal ends near Dolores Park with a mouthwatering dessert from San Francisco's most acclaimed ice cream shop.
Locations visited are subject to change.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 18 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for young children but babies in strollers can be accommodated
- Moderate amount of walking required -- tour is 1.5 miles (2.4 km) long
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring layers - San Francisco weather changes frequently
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Must be 21 to consume alcohol
- Locations visited are subject to change
- 4 food tastings
- 2 alcoholic beverages
- Culinary map of neighborhood to take home
- Alcoholic beverages (if option not selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Concludes near Dolores Park with dessert
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Avital Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.