What’s better than driving a custom-built 400cc 2-seat desert buggy over cool terrain with your best bud by your side? How about having a guide to lead the way so you don’t get lost and die! Ha ha ha, no but really… Anyways our customer reviews on this tour are through the roof! This isn’t some slow-speed, single file ATV tour. This is a smile-a-second ride through super-cool desert track; rock gardens, sandy washes, twisty canyons, and technical two track. We bring the buggies, the helmets, non-alcoholic beverages and snacks. You bring you and see why this is the funnest desert tour out there! Minimum of 2 people per buggy is required.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tonto National Forest, Arizona
Lots of cactus, rock gardens, sandy washes and twisty canyons. Possible wildlife include eagles, wild horses, snakes, spiders and more!
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimums apply. 2 People per Buggy
- Weight restrictions per buggy is 400 pounds
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Entry/Admission - Tonto National Forest
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the AzAdventures.com Home of the Famous Desert Dog Tours! in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.