What You'll Get
The Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum doesn’t just cover extraterrestrial exploration. It covers everything from the early history of flight to the Space Race and moon landings. Learn what it's like to be an astronaut today with one of our expert guides – there’s even freeze dried ice cream in the gift shop to get the full experience. You’ll see the first plane to take flight as well as the Spirit of St. Louis. Check out objects that have been to the moon and back like Buzz Aldrin’s space suit, moon boots, the Apollo 11 Command Module, and real moon rocks. Discover the history of the world’s foremost space program and the technology and innovation that made it possible to land a man on the moon.
Highlights of the tour generally include:
• Buzz Aldrin’s Space Suit
• Wright Brothers Flyer
• Moon Boots
• Spirit of St Louis
• Apollo 11 Command Module
• Model of the International Space Station
• Moon Rock
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 8 people per tour allowed
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Minimum numbers apply. This tour will not run without a minimum of 2 guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Notes: Air & Space Museum and other attractions or museums in DC may be subjected to occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1h from the tour starting time. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour. No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin bag packs are allowed through security. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some lines may form on tours with 'Skip the Line' or 'No Wait' access. Some specific rooms inside the museum are subjected to a very quiet or restricted right to speak inside, in this cases your guide will provide the information about this places before entering the specific rooms where this rule applies. Some collections may vary along the year.
- Semi-Private Museum Tour
- "Semi-Private" Means Group Size Is Never More Than 8 Guests Maximum
- Professional Art Historian Guide
- Duration 2 - 2.5 Hours
- Tour price does NOT include hotel pickup or drop-off (we recommend UBER or Taxi)
- Tour price does NOT include gratuities (optional)
- Tour is NOT available for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum
2 to 2.5 hrs
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Babylon Tours LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.