· Redeemed August 4, 2017
What You'll Get
Washington DC has a vast collection of outdoor monuments in addition to its stellar museums. This evening tour is a great way to visit D.C.’s iconic sites, including the White House (outside the gates and grounds). Explore the history of the nation’s capital as well as the monuments and memorials of the National Mall that feature figures like George Washington and Abraham Lincoln. Your guide will share the stories about the major players and events in American history that have earned memorials on the Mall, including the Korean War, World War II, and Vietnam. They’ll even divulge the intricate symbolism woven into these structures. You’ll be treated to many photo opportunities along the way, so keep your camera handy.
• Lincoln Memorial
• Vietnam Veteran’s Memorial (the Wall)
• Washington Monument
• Korean Veteran's Memorial
• World War II Memorial
• The White House
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. This tour will not run without a minimum of 3 guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 10 people per tour allowed
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Notes: The tour route may be affected by national celebrations. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an alternative route still being able to see all the highlights on the tour. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. No large bags or suitcases are allowed during this tour. We recommend comfortable shoes, a bottle of water, umbrella in case of rain and hat during summer. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some can’t be visited from the inside.
- Semi-Private Walking Tour
- "Semi-Private" Means Group Size Is Never More Than 10 Guests Maximum
- Professional Tour Guide
- Available Daily At 7Pm
- Duration 2 - 2.5 Hours
- Tour Will Run, Rain Or Shine
- Tour price does NOT include hotel pickup or drop-off (we recommend UBER or Taxi)
- Tour price does NOT include gratuities (optional)
- Tour is NOT available for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Meeting Point: Lafayette Park at 16th St and H St NW
2 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Babylon Tours LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.