Come check out what the hype is all about, traveling like a local guided through Mexico's wine country - Valle de Guadalupe!
Everything about this adventure will have your Insta and Facebook feed buzzing!!
At a glance:
You will visit three renowned boutique wine makers in the heart of the Valle where you will enjoy tastings of delicious reds, whites and rosé. Did we mention the food!?
The tour kicks of with some delicious tacos at a local taco shop in Rosarito as you travel down the Baja coast in a private van loaded with cold beers and water. Experience tours of the wine making process to delicious farm-to-table dishes at one of the finest restaurants in the Valle. Tour starts at 8:30 am and back to the border around 8:00 pm.
Times are approximations, wineries and restaurant subject to change based on availability and weather conditions. Minimum of six passengers needed to run the tour. This is a public tour.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rosarito Beach, Rosarito Mexico
As we travel south down the beautiful Baja coast, we will make a quick stop in the sleepy beach town for amazing fish and shrimp tacos!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Valle de Guadalupe, Valle de Guadalupe, Ensenada Municipality, Baja California
Explore Baja California's hottest wine region! Baja Society Tours will provide all-inclusive, guided tastings and delicious food at boutique wineries along the famous "Ruta del Vino" in the Guadalupe Valley.
Duration: 6 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please Note: This activity requires 6 participants to run. If we are not able to fill the 6th spot within a reasonable time period, we will contact you about potentially rescheduling or joining another group, or provide a full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We are closely monitoring CDC recommendations and will try to accommodate any request to make our guests feel safe!
- Alcoholic Beverages - Three boutique wineries (10-12 premium wine tastings total)
- Lunch - Farm-to-table lunch with appetizer and alcoholic drinks
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water - Water, beer and ice available in the van
- Expert Tour Guide
- Snacks - Taco stop in Rosarito (2 tacos and a small beverage)
795 E San Ysidro Blvd, San Diego, CA 92173, USA
10 to 12 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Baja Society Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.