Forbes, Conde Nast Traveler and The LA Times agree: Valle de Guadelupe is "The Napa Valley of Mexico."
One of the continent's oldest wine-producing regions, "La Ruta del Vino" (Road of Wine) boasts lush landscapes, a distinct oenophile culture, and a famed-yet-laid-back culinary journey that will feed your wanderlust.
This tour experience offers meals (including appetizers), transportation and wine tastings at boutique wineries in Valle De Guadalupe wine country.
Just steps from the San Diego border, our expert guides will whisk you through immigration and aboard an air-conditioned bus. Sip on ice-cold cerveza's while you take in the views -- 90 miles of rugged mountains, cascading coastline and sapphire seas.
We promise that this Baja Wine experience will have you buzzing for weeks to come.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valle de Guadalupe, Valle de Guadalupe, Ensenada Municipality, Baja California
Drink in Baja California's hottest wine region!
Baja Society Tours will provide meals, transportation and tastings at boutique wineries along the "Ruta del Vino" in the Guadelupe Valley.
Duration: 8 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Please Note: This activity requires 4 participants to run. If we are not able to fill the 4th spot within a reasonable time period, we will contact you about potentially rescheduling or joining another group, or provide a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Alcoholic Beverages - Three boutique wineries (12-14 premium wine tastings)
- Lunch - Farm-to-table lunch with appetizer and alcoholic drink
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water - Water and Beer available
- Expert Tour Guide
- Breakfast - Taco Stop in Rosarito (2 tacos and a small beverage)
499 Virginia Ave, San Diego, CA 92173, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Baja Society Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.