What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
See Banff National Park from a different perspective - 6 or 7 feet up from the back of a friendly horse. Meet your guide, get outfitted with your horse, receive a safety briefing and then head out through the park on horseback on a 1-hour guided tour.
On the 1-hour Bow River Ride, mosey over to natural sulphur hot springs, one of nine spots in Banff where hot springs flow. Then follow the trail, which loops around a marsh and follows the gentle Bow River. Admire views of Mt Norquay and Cascade Mountain in the distance as you ride.
The 1-hour Spray River Ride gives you a great introduction to the untouched wilderness as it passes roaring Bow Falls, the famous Fairmont Banff Springs Golf Course, and crosses through the tranquil Spray River.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All riders must arrive 30 minutes prior to their ride time.
- Guests participating in horseback riding will need to be 8 years or over and a maximum of 250lbs. Banff Trail Riders is committed to the health of our horses and the safety of our guests, which means that the minimum age and maximum weight requirements are strictly enforced. As part of the check-in process, guests may be required to confirm their current weight on a scale and provide proof of the child’s age. In the event that these requirements are not met, the booking will be forfeited without a refund.
- Please note that children will not be paired with an adult – they must ride their own horse.
- For our foreign visitors we require an understanding of basic English for our horseback rides, so that you can understand simple instructions from our guides.
- Children aged 15 years and under must have someone 18 years and older with them.
- For safety purposes helmets are mandatory to be worn by all riders.
- Riders must wear long pants and closed toed shoes – no open toe shoes or shoes with big heels.
- All adult riders must sign a waiver prior to the tour. A waiver must be completed by the parent or guardian of any rider under the age of 18.
- Riders must be physically capable of controlling the horse during the ride without assistance and for the health and safety of all riders we regrettably cannot accommodate any disabilities or special needs riders. We recognize that disabled riding is a unique and respected skill set that we at the barns do not have the appropriate equipment or skills to safely execute.
- Lead and tail guides
- Use of horse
- Helmet (mandatory)
- Basic horseback riding instruction
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Banff Trail Riders in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY. ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.