Enjoy Seattle's attraction in downtown as well as suburbs.This tour explores the best of Puget Sound Area including falls and wineries.
The tour starts with a hotel pickup . Have a comfortable ride in a full size SUV and enjoy the breathtaking view of Lake Washington and Issaquah highlands on our way to Snoqualmie Falls.
Your second stops of the day will be at MaryMoor Park and tehn we will head towards the best winery of the region- Chateau Ste. MichelleYou can purchase a tasting and a bottle of your favorite wine to take home if you’d like.
Then, enjoy a break for lunch (own expense) before exploring the winery.
Your tour ends with a drop-off back at your hotel or at Space Needle as requested.
This is a PRIVATE tour and will have a maximum of FIVE travelers per SUV
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Snoqualmie Falls, 6501 Railroad Ave SE, Snoqualmie, WA 98065-9687
Snoqualmie Falls is one of Washington state’s most popular scenic attractions. More than 1.5 million visitors come to the Falls every year. At the falls, you will find a two-acre park, gift shop, observation deck, the Salish Lodge and the famous 270 foot waterfall.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Marymoor Park, 6046 W Lake Sammamish Pkwy NE, Redmond, WA 98052-4801
Looking to enjoy the outdoors by strolling along a regional trail, picnicking on the lawn, or birdwatching on the shores of Lake Sammamish? Then Marymoor Park is the place for you!
King County’s most popular park, more than 3 million people visit Marymoor annually to explore Marymoor’s 640 acres of recreational activities, rare amenities, and culturally-enriching events.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chateau Ste. Michelle Vineyards, 14111 NE 145th St, Woodinville, WA 98072-6981
HISTORY & HERITAGE
For many, knowing the history and background of the wine inside the glass isn't of the utmost importance. But, by coming here, you're telling us you'd like to know a little bit more about who we are and what we're all about. At Chateau Ste. Michelle, our award-winning wines interweave with our rich heritage to create a wine experience .
In fact, Chateau Ste. Michelle is one of the few premium wineries in the world with two state-of-the-art wineries, one for red and one for white. The whites are made at the Chateau in Woodinville, WA, while the reds are made at our Canoe Ridge Estate winery in Eastern Washington.you'll never forget.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Space Needle, 400 Broad Street, Seattle, WA 98109-4607
Drop off to pick up locations or Space Needle.
Anyone dropping at space needle will not be dropped back to their hotels
The Space Needle is an observation tower in Seattle, Washington, United States. Considered to be an icon of the city and the Pacific Northwest, it has been designated a Seattle landmark. Located in the Lower Queen Anne neighborhood, it was built in the Seattle Center for the 1962 World's Fair, which drew over 2.3 million visitors. Nearly 20,000 people a day used its elevators during the event.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Pick Up and Drop Offs
- This tour will have a maximum of FIVE travelers
- Bottled Water
- Park Entrance Fees
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Chateau Ste. Michelle Vineyards
- Space needle entrance fee
- Wine Tasting Fee if any
7 to 8 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the BARBIL TOURS in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.