Discover the rugged beauty of the Mt Rainier National Park on this full-day trip. Travel aboard a comfortable van through historic Gold Rush towns to reach the park, where you’ll be amazed by supersized natural wonders.Take a hike among ancient sequoia trees, and enjoy several hours to explore the park’s wonders on your own as well as with the guide.
This tour will have a maximum of 12 travelers per van
We can also ensure that all travelers are from only one group/party if needed.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Rainier National Park, Mount Rainier National Park, Washington
We’ll stop to have a light breakfast outdoors on our way to the Park entrance. Your guide will combine group preferences, weather considerations, mixed ecosystems and highlights, crowd avoidance, and more to create a lovely day.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Narada Falls, Paradise Rd, Paradise, Mount Rainier National Park, WA
This magical waterfall – and popular Mt. Rainier tourist attraction – is located on the road from Longmire to Paradise, just one mile west of the entrance to the Paradise area. At 176 feet high, the falls have two distinct features: the top tier, and tallest at 159 feet is a horsetail fall, so described because it has multiple channels down the rock face.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Henry M. Jackson Visitor Center, Paradise Rd E, Paradise, Mount Rainier National Park, WA 98304
Paradise is the most heavily visited area within the park for good reason. World-famous for its views and wildflower meadows. Take a hike and bring a picnic. Rising 14,410 feet above sea level, Mount Rainier, the king of the Cascade Range in western Washington, is a striking peak. Guarded by steep valleys and silt-filled rivers, the mighty volcano - with its sharp, pyramidal summit, broad snowfields, and deep glaciers - towers over a trackless and beautiful landscape.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Reflection Lakes, Washington 98361, USA
Reflection Lakes is located along Stevens Canyon Road which is open to vehicles during the summer season, typically from June-September.
This popular destination is named for lakes that reflect views of Mount Rainier. During the summer, hikers must stay on trails at all times to protect the delicate subalpine meadows around the lake. Boating and fishing is not permitted in Reflection Lakes. During the winter, snowshoers and hikers can still access the area and winter camp around the snow-covered lake.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Seattle, Seattle, Washington
Head Back To Seattle and drop off locations
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Pick Up and Drop Offs
- This tour will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Bottled Water
- Park Entrance Fees
- All Fees and Taxes
8 to 10 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the BARBIL TOURS in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.