Come see all that Austin has to offer! Our leisurely 10 mile Austin in a Nutshell Tour is the best way to see all of the notable landmarks in and around downtown, as well as the famous Lady Bird Lake Trail!
What You'll Get
The tour begins by going along the famous Town Lake Hike and Bike Trail, Barton Springs Pool area, and Zilker Park. It then turns north to the Texas State Capitol where you will not only see downtown close up, but also learn a lot of the city's history. It is a great way to see a really large swath of Austin. All bikes are included in the price as well as a water during and after the tour. Helmets are required for anyone under the age of 18. Make sure to bring comfortable shoes for bike riding and your camera for all the great photo opportunities.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour leaves from 1707 Barton Springs Rd. Please arrive 15 minutes early prior to start time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and be a strong enough bike rider to keep up with the group. If not, our Peace Love and Zilker tour might be a better option for groups with children.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Austin Parks Usage $5 fee
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Barton Springs Bike Rental & Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.