What You'll Get
The tour begins by going along the famous Town Lake Hike and Bike Trail, Barton Springs Pool area, and Zilker Park. It then turns north to the Texas State Capitol where you will not only see downtown close up, but also learn a lot of the city's history. It is a great way to see a really large swath of Austin. All bikes are included in the price as well as a water during and after the tour. Helmets are required for anyone under the age of 18. Make sure to bring comfortable shoes for bike riding and your camera for all the great photo opportunities.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour leaves from 1707 Barton Springs Rd. IF YOU DON'T NEED A SHUTTLE PUT ''N/A" FOR HOTEL PICK UP
- If you DO need a shuttle, we will call and confirm pick up times on the morning of the tour. Please be ready outside waiting for the shuttle. If you do not answer, we CANNOT guarantee the shuttle.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and be a strong enough bike rider to keep up with the group. If not, our Peace Love and Zilker tour might be a better option for groups with children.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bike tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (recommended)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Barton Springs Bike Rental & Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.