Too hot for a regular bike tour? Wanna experience Austin in a new and exciting way? This ELECTRIC bike tour is for you! Check out Austin's favorite murals, landmarks, and history on this journey propelled by a pedal assist E-bike. The " I love you so much" wall, infamous UT tower, boardwalk, 6th street, and much more are all within reach! Halfway through the tour we do stop for coffee/ beer/ snacks (not included) at a local Austin spot.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barton Springs Bike Rentals & Tours, 1707 Barton Springs Rd We are across the street from the Barton Springs Picnic, Austin, TX 78704-1036
Customers arrive at Barton Springs Bike Rental & Tours 15 minutes prior to tour start time. They will then be fitted to a pedal assist electric bike, and go over the operations and safety. The tour begins by heading towards the Stevie Ray Vaughan memorial and Doug Salm Hill. Then head into south austin to check out the "Greetings from Austin" and the very popular " I love you so much" murals. The breathtaking views of the Austin Skyline from the cities boardwalk will lead the tour into downtown. Here the customers will ride through the infamous 6th street to the state capitol. Halfway through the tour we do stop for coffee/ beer/ snacks (not included) at a local Austin spot. Then the tour will head north into University of Texas campus and and customers will be able to find out the chilling significance of the UT Tower. Here customers will get a feel for campus life as they head towards the iconic " Hi, How are you?" mural. The next stop will be a visit to the unique "Graffiti Wall" of Austin's art culture. The tour finishes with a visit to one of Austin's own Moontowers and Barton Springs Pool. All bikes are included in the price as well as a water during and after the tour. Helmets are required. Make sure to bring comfortable shoes for bike riding and your camera for all the great photo opportunities.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Tour leaves from 1707 Barton Springs Rd. Please arrive 15 early prior to start time
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Use of E-bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
2 to 3 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Barton Springs Bike Rental & Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.