This 5 hour private tour of Vancouver shows the city's most popular attractions.
Will explore historic Gastown, walk on Water Street to see the famous Steam clock. Our next attraction Stanley Park, one of the most visited attractions in British Columbia.
Stop and explore Granville Island. Here, you'll have time to wander through the art studios, craft galleries, and the Public Market.
Our next stop will be at Queen Elizabeth Park for a stunning panoramic view of Vancouver skyline and North shore mountains
What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vancouver Downtown, Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
Stanley Park, Public Market Granville Island, Canada Place, Historic Gastown, China Town, Queen Elizabeth park
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Port pickup
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
4 to 5 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the BC Grand Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.