• A small group, secluded unique waterfall hike - into off beach lush canopied raw nature dirt paths - for an intimate mindful connection with the real Hawaii- no other group tour take people to Oahu's best most pristine waterfall you can actually lay in - Starts w/ beachfront yoga under a grand banyon tree. Serene yet invigorating & adventurous. Beginners & all levels.
• Easy/moderate level hike into the more hidden falls of Manoa/Pali area; escape commercialism - away from mass crowds, where no tour busses are allowed
• Exploring Manoa/ Pali peaks, sacred cliffs, edible fruit/fauna - discover the hidden wonders
• Brief meditation by the waterfall and small bits of mindful flow yoga incorporated per groups interest, easy to sit out. (Daimondhead, Haunama bay, Manoa Falls & Makapuu areas on private requests)
What You'll Get
Our consistent 5 star reviews is your assurance we provide the premium unique experience we dedicate ourselves towards - many saying it was "the best thing they did while in Hawaii", and a "must do if you like adventure and not the typical tourist pitfalls and crowds".
If you want to see Oahu's best waterfall that you can actually lay in, we are the only group excursion that will bring you away from commercially developed waterfalls - into Oahu's most stunning hidden areas to experience the real Hawaii locals cherish. Areas that tour buses cannot bring a mass of people, but because our mission is in spreading mindfulness ...our aim is help people discover and learn about the wonders inherent in raw nature- a true connection with Hawaii's land and culture. We keep our groups small, bringing you into wild nature for an optimum, unique experience; as a local grassroots endeavor with a mission, our focus is to offer the most enriching experiences rather then just bringing the most people.
Small Groups - Customized Waterfall Path for the best waterflow and least crowds
Unlike other tours, we customize the waterfall path that day in accordance to the best water flows - so you never encounter a day where the waterfall you get to has no water that day. Manoa Falls is an option if you request specifically in advance, although due to the fact that you can not get close to Manoa falls (it is roped off and prohibited) and the shoulder to shoulder crowds at both Manoa and Waimea falls, our guests feel privileged to be able to access the more hidden falls within Manoa Falls and Pali Areas- Oahu's local favorite areas surrounded by lush canopied fauna unpaved paths into waterfalls where you can actually lay within crystal clear waters and no one else will likely be in your photos. We love to show travelers interested in genuine connections to Hawaii- these rugged hidden gems where locals rest and play - the real Hawaii locals love to share with travelers that will take time to relax and really see.
Hike follows the morning Beach Yoga on Waikiki/Daimondhead area and meditation by the waterfall ad small bits of yoga in the jungle. the yoga class is from 9am-10:15 and is optional but included at no charge. If you have particularly high energy- we do recommend joining this beach yoga option.
Hike portion: This roughly 3-4 hour easy to moderate hike follows after our full morning beach yoga session -Perfect for folks brand new to yoga/hiking. With driving time- add an hour to this.
Private yoga and other dates not listed:
Private yoga hikes can be requested to paved areas like Manoa Falls, Makapuu lighthouse, Waimea falls or Magic Island botanical gardens- these areas are more suited for those with limited walking abilities. If a day is not available on this calendar, feel free to contact us to ask about additional dates at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- usually no less than 12 people per booking- unless private
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Accessibility: this hike path has been traveled by children 6 years old all the way to seniors who can handle muddy, possible small uneven rocky paths and small dirt slopes and a serene environment the paths are muddy- lined at times with uneven stones, and roots. (see photos on our website or contact us if you have concerns) Many children come on this hike, as well as seniors; however, you should have no ankle issues. There are very small areas of possible muddy slight slopes of about 1 minute where you may have to hold on to tree branches, or hold yourself up a bit. If you feel you may need additional physical help, like offering a hand or holding onto your backpack for support, please contact us directly before hand so we can make sure all needs are met. There have been a few people who where we do need to support their arms to give them a hand in certain areas of small mud slopes. Perspectives are relative, locally, we would call this hike easy or moderate at most, but we have had some people that usually only hike dry and paved areas say its a little challenging also, but some people say that about manoa falls or daimondhead also which is the most frequented tourist hike due to how easy it is to find and that you dont need a guide to find it. Our paths we choose is considered rugged nature and often muddy in natural landscape- but it is very serene and most people are often at comfortable ease also.
- Minimum age is 8 years old unless private.
- Children are welcome if they can be fairly calm for the hike; and although this is an adventure with water, we also goal for it to be a mindful reflective serene experience for alls
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- All activities
- Local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Private tour option on advance request
- Transport by private vehicle (or meet us at hike location if prefer as many do)
- Food and drinks - the hike itself is just around 3 ish hours - so you can bring any light snack you wish or water
9 am We meet for morning yoga at the grassy area to the right of the waikiki aquarium- 2735 kalakaua ave on google maps or just gps your way there searching "beach sunset yoga hawaii" on google maps.
- in the mornings we usually practice under a grand old large banyon tree (that provides shade) in the center of the grassy area to the right of the aquarium (this is between the aquarium and the barefoot cafe)
10:30 am- those riding with us - we leave from driveway of the barefoot beach cafe, the street side 2699 kalakaua (not to be confused with barefoot bar inside one of the hotels)
Have a Car? Please let us know if you have a car and will drive yourself to the hike- the hike location is normally 20 min away from Waikiki towards Kailua, (east side)- this way you can make the most of your time and explore the east side's most highly rated beaches in that adorable beach town side-we can get you the address
9 am-10:15 am beachfront yoga (optional but included)
10:30am leave from the driveway of barefoot cafe next to where beach yoga is - to drive to the hike area- about 25 min away.
**those with cars may meet us at hike location instead around 11 am
hike is normally finished by 2pm-3pm ish - where we can then return to waikiki - if you are riding with us the drive back should be no more than 30 min.
-flexible per group and private requests
we will drop you off on the major street nearest your hotel if you choose to ride with us
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Beach Sunset Yoga Hawaii in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.