Enjoy the best of Vancouver and Squamish with a Local Guide. You will visit and explore beautiful Howe Sound, its waterfall, and ride a gondola to 885 meters above sea level to enjoy a magnificent view of Howe Sound and the Pacific Northwest coastline. Spot bald eagles at Brackendale (November- January). At Squamish, you will hunt - for a Broom-riding Witch. Serious! Next, you will visit a beautiful beach few visitors or tourists ever go. Its a secret. No, its not Porteau Cove. Whytecliff Park, a marine protected area, is next. Later in the afternoon, you will visit Capilano Suspension Bridge Park and if time permits, the Salmon Hatchery.Enjoy skip the line entrance at Capilano Suspension Bridge Park and special group rate tickets.
What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sea to Sky Gondola, 36800 BC-99, Squamish, BC V0N 3G0, Canada
Ride a gondola up 880 meters above sea level to a spectacular view of Howe Sound and the Pacific Northwest coastline.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Shannon Falls Provincial Park, Squamish, British Columbia V0N 1H0 Canada
At 335 meters above sea level, it is the 3rd highest waterfall in BC, ranking behind the 481 metre Della Falls in Strathcona Provincial Park on Vancouver Island and 396 metre Hunlen Falls in Tweedsmuir Provincial Park near Bella Coola.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Eagle Run, Government Rd, Brackendale, Squamish, British Columbia V0N 1H0 Canada
Spot the bald eagles during their wintering months (November till January) where they feed, mate, and take care of their young ones.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Squamish Adventure Centre, 38551 Loggers Lane, Squamish, British Columbia V8B 0H2 Canada
Be on the look out for the Broom-riding Witch, a natural mural.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Whytecliff Park, 7120 Marine Dr, West Vancouver, British Columbia V7W 2T3 Canada
Visit Horseshoe Bay and picturesque Whytecliff Park, a marine life protected area, in Horseshoe Bay. Trek to an island with an exposed land bridge during low tides.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, 3735 Capilano Rd, North Vancouver, British Columbia V7R 4J1 Canada
Enjoy a thrilling walk over a swaying suspended bridge over a canyon, a tree-top adventure, and then a walk over glass-floored walkway round a cliff.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 11 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Bottled water
- Private driver guide
- Live English commentary on board
- Premium transportation by air-conditioned Mercedes Benz Sprinter van
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Children aged 5 and under travel for free
- Attractions entrance tickets
- All other out of pocket expenses
- Entry/Admission - Sea to Sky Gondola
- Entry/Admission - Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Downtown Vancouver.
Canada Place, Vancouver, BC
Enjoy a complimentary drop off at your hotel in Downtown Vancouver, or any location in Downtown Vancouver, or cruise ship terminal, Canada Place.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Beautiful Vancouver Explorer Tour And Shuttle in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.