Explore the best of Vancouver with a Local Guide.
This private tour is perfect for guests who wants to experience the highlights of Vancouver, the best the city has to offer, in luxury, and comfort.There will be stops along the route, to explore and to take photographs (photo ops).
You will visit, experience and enjoy beautiful parks, lush temperate rain forests, scenic mountain views, gorgeous waterfronts, a cultural hub, and historic neighbourhoods dating back to the 1850s.
It is accompanied by live commentaries in English on board.
What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
The duration of the tour is approximately 6 hours, starts at 9.00 am. Enjoy a complimentary pick up at your hotel, or cruise terminal in our luxurious Mercedes Benz Sprinter van. The tour include 18 places of interest, the best Vancouver has to offer:
- Coal Harbour, with its scenic views of the North Shore;
- Marine Building, famous for its art decor;
- Vancouver Art Gallery, home to a permanent collection of beautiful paintings by Emily Carr, a Post-Impressionist and Modernist painter;
- Robson Street, the most highly acclaimed shopping street in Vancouver with many shops and restaurants;
- Stanley Park, the largest and most beautiful urban park in North America;
- English Bay, with stunning views of the ocean and its surrounding beach area;
- Vanier Park, enjoy the sheer beauty of False Creek, the North Shore, Straits of Georgia, visit the Museum of Vancouver, the Maritime Museum, our “Yellow Submarine”, and marvel the Centennial Totem Pole;
- Granville island, a must visit for first time visitors to Vancouver – old workshops, mills, warehouses, all transformed into unique gift shops, restaurants, a brewery, a market place, and street performers;
- Queen Elizabeth Park - Vancouver’s horticultural jewel, at 152 metres above sea level, it’s the highest point in Vancouver, with spectacular views of the park, city, and mountains;
- Olympic Village, home to athletes and Olympic officials during the 2010 Winter Olympics;
- Yaletown – reminiscence of a Canadian Pacific railway yard, home to Train 374, the train that transformed Vancouver from a backwater city to a trade gateway between N. America, Asia and Europe;
- Vancouver Public Library – marvel at the immense library building that resembles a Roman coliseum;
- BC Place – the world’s largest retractable stadium, and home to the Vancouver White Caps, the BC Lions, and BC Sports Hall of Fame;
- Roger's Arena – an ice skating stadium, home to the Vancouver Canucks;
- Science World – venue of the famous annual dragon boat race;
- Chinatown – Shanghai Alley, the Sam Kee Building, historic, intriguing, fascinating, the 2nd largest Chinatown in North America, after San Francisco;
- Japantown – historic, overlooked but an amazing community that contributed much to the early economic history of Vancouver;
- Gastown – this is where it all began for Vancouver, named after Gassy Jack Deighton, and the beloved and most photographed Steam Clock.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children aged 1-5 travel for free
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 11 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Private transport by air-conditioned Mercedes Benz Sprinter van
- Hotel/cruise ship terminal pickup and drop-off
- Private tour - just you and your group only
- Other out of pocket expenses
Traveler pickup is offered
- Canada Place, Vancouver
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Beautiful Vancouver Explorer Tour And Shuttle in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.