Take a day to truly enjoy the wine and redwoods of Sonoma County through the eyes of the passionate and fun guides who know it best. This full-day tour is designed for small groups who want to learn, have fun, and get a local feel for the wineries and redwoods just north of San Francisco.
We purposefully choose NOT to go to Muir Woods, which is overrun with crowds and prevents our guests from fully enjoying the majesty of the Redwoods. Instead, we go to Armstrong Woods, which has older and taller trees, and far less crowds. The experience is for people that want to truly and fully experience the Giant California Coastal Redwoods. .
About This Deal
Depending on the date of your tour, you'll either visit Hook and Ladder or La Crema and Kendall-Jackson wineries. Armstrong Redwood State Reserve Entrance fees included. We stop at the bridge on the way back to San Francisco.
• Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
• Armstrong Redwood State Reserve, 17020 Armstrong Woods Rd, Guerneville, CA 95446-9587
• Hook and Ladder Winery, 2134 Olivet Rd, Santa Rosa, CA 95401-3819
• La Crema Estate at Saralee's Vineyard, 3575 Slusser Rd, Windsor, CA 95492-9638
• Kendall-Jackson Wine Estate & Gardens, 5007 Fulton Road, Fulton, CA 95439
• Guerneville, Guerneville, Sonoma County, California
• Picnic lunch
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that car seats are required for children 8 years and below. You must bring your own car seat as these will not be provided.
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- Admission fee to Armstrong Redwoods State Park
- Wine tasting fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Pickup and drop-off from residential addresses
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from hotels in Fisherman’s Wharf, Union Square, Civic Center and Financial District.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Best Bay Area Tours Llc in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.