Rio Lagartos Flamingo Tour. (Great for kids and all ages) Tulum and Playa del Carmen pickup
Discover the highlights of the Yucatan with this adventure and culture filled trip to Ek Balam and the Rio Lagartos Biosphere. We first visit the ancient mayan site of Ek Balam or site of the “Black Jaguar” This is a site from the classic period were you will marvel with the tomb entrance built for the ancient king and climb the different temples all accompanied by our top notch archaeological guides . from there we continue to Rio Lagartos Biosphere to catch a boat and see the diverse species of birds like Herons, fishing Eagle, pelicans and of course the flamingos
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Biosphere Reserve, Calle 10 s/n, 97720 Río Lagartos, Yuc., Mexico
Boat tour of reserve
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Biosphere Reserve
- Sunscreen, biodegradable Insect repellent, Tips for guides
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in the Playa del Carmen, Cancun and Tulum areas.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Best Maya Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.