Join us for a 6 to 7 Hour Tour to Isla Mujeres Bay! There is no need to rush for a day of fun with us. At 10:00 our Catamaran sets sail, so take your time to get up late and have breakfast at your pace before pick up time. Enjoy our “Luxury Sailing Tour” Sail along the marvelous Isla Mujeres Bay! Departure on a Luxurious Catamaran with Snorkeling Tour*, Spinnaker* , The most complete variety of drinks, enjoy lunch at Buffet in an exclusive Beach Club on the island and have enought Free Time to know the magnificent Isla Mujeres.
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica El Meco, Carretera Puerto Juarez, Lopez Portillo, Puerto Juarez 77500 Mexico
During the Snorkeling Tour you'll visit two main points of interest, the National Reef Park "El Meco" and part of the famous Isla Mujeres Submarine Museum having the oportunity of watching the monumental sculptures sumerge at the bottom of the majestic Caribbean Ocean at Women's Bay
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Punta Sur, Isla Mujeres Mexico
While you are visiting Isla Mujeres on your free time at this paradisiatic island of the Mexican Caribbean, you'll have the chance of visiting the home of the Mayan Goddess Ixchel at Punta Sur, where you will find her statue as well as amazing spot to make gorgeous pictures with great panoramas of both sides of the island, the bay in front of Cancun and the open waters with the crashing waves all along the rocky side.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Playa Norte, Rueda Medina 130, Isla Mujeres Mexico
Playa Norte is considered by millions of tourist from around the world as one of the most beautiful, relaxing and peaceful beaches in the world Top Ten rated at trip advisor for several years. This is definitly a must in your visit at this iconic mexican island.
Duration: 40 minutes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear Swimsuit
- Bring towel and sun screen.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Use comfortable shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Operating with 30% capacity to maintain safe social distance. Face mask use required during transportation for all travelers.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica El Meco
- Reef Conservation Tax $15 USD p/p payable at Check in (only cash)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Playa Las Perlas, Blvd. Kukulcan km. 2.0, Puerto Juarez, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
We´ll meet you at the Hotel Lobby.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Best Tours in Mexico in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings