This tour is just designed for you if you love
wild nature! Enjoy this 4-hour North Shore excursion to
Capilano Bridge and Grouse Mounatain to discover the beauty of nature, learn about local culture and try new adventure attractions.
About This Deal
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, 3735 Capilano Rd, North Vancouver, British Columbia V7R 4J1 Canada
Capilano Suspension Bridge is actually the number one attraction in Vancouver. It was opened in 1889 and now belongs to a native Vancouverite, Nancy Stibbard, since 1983 who completely redeveloped the park into what it is today. Guests from all over the world enjoy the excitement of crossing the 137m swaying bridge, suspended 70 m above Capilano River.
Here we will walk through the rain forest, experience the treetop walk between Douglas Firs and Red Cedar, learn why the trees are so tall and straight here, and cross the suspension bridge to the treetop walk high above the valley floor. This is not all. If you’re brave enough, don’t miss the newest attraction - The CLIFF WALK! Walk along the cliffs, high above the raging waters and canyon, on a translucent walkway!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Grouse Mountain, 6400 Nancy Greene Way, North Vancouver, British Columbia V7R 4K9 Canada
From the Valley Plaza, we will take a six-minutes gondola ride to the top of the mountain where we will enjoy the views of Vancouver, admire cedar carvings, watch two big grizzly orphan bears, see some Calibri (hummingbirds) at Calibri station and have a few good laughs at the lumberjack show.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: the tour itinerary and order may change
- Multi-lingual guides are subject to availability
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Admission fee to Capilano bridge
- Admission fee to Grouse Mountain
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
- Entry/Admission - Grouse Mountain
Traveler pickup is offered
We can also pick you up at any residential address
- Vancouver Intl Airport, 3211 Grant McConachie Way, Richmond, British Columbia V7B 0A4 Canada
- Canada Place Cruise Ship Terminal, 999 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 3E1, Canada
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Best Vancouver Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.