What You'll Get
Your day trip will meet at River Park Resort in Lotus, California at 10am. Please be ready to raft and dressed in your river attire (shorts, swimsuit, t-shirt and sandals). It's recommend that you purchase a bottle of water for the trip from the river store at check-in. Sunscreen and other river essentials are available to purchase when you check in for your trip. After you check in, your guide will inform you of what to bring on the trip and will fit you in your life jacket and other river gear. Then a safety talk is given and paddle instruction will be demonstrated so first-timers will feel comfortable prior to launch.
The first section of the river has many beautiful, calm sections where you can practice paddling as a team, swim and cool off. After a 6-mile scenic section of river, you'll pull over for a nice riverside picnic lunch, featuring sandwiches, fresh fruit and other tasty treats. Refreshments are available as well.
After lunch, you'll run through the famous Lower Gorge section of the South Fork American River. This famous section of whitewater is regarded by many as the best rafting in the west. Big waves and long continuous rapids will surely get you soaking wet and having the time of your life! The 6-mile gorge section takes up most of the afternoon and you will arrive to the Folsom Lake take-out after the trip. A short ride in the bus will get you back to your cars at River Park resort. Souvenirs, photos, snacks and beverages are available for purchase after we arrive. You may also use the hot showers and flush toilets which are available to guests prior to departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Availability for trips cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of availability
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Professional guide
- River equipment
- Transport to and from river
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Lotus, a 1-hour drive from Sacramento and South Lake Tahoe.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time.
Monday - Friday: 11am
Saturday and Sunday: 10am
River Park Resort
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Beyond Limits Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.