What You'll Get
The buses are equipped with a state-of-the-art technology. Guided commentary is provided throughout the tour. Enjoy the views from the open top double-decker observation level or the comfort of the climate-controlled lower level cabin. Either way, this tour allows you to enjoy Washington DC at your own pace and explore your areas of interest such as the White House, Washington Monument, and the Smithsonian. Choose from a 1- or 2-day pass to ride on an open-top, double-decker Big Bus, with commentary from your on board guide.
Have the freedom to explore every corner of Washington DC on the two routes around the city.
Ride along the Red Loop, The official tour of the National Mall, authorized by the National Park Service and National Mall and Memorial Parks. Take in all the places that are synonymous with the nation’s Capital; The White House, U.S. Capitol, Air and Space Museum, Washington Monument, Jefferson Memorial, FDR Memorial and the Lincoln Memorial are just some of the iconic landmarks. Commentary provided in live guided commentary and in a choice of 8 pre-recorded languages.
The Blue Loop, the Arlington and Georgetown tour travels to parts of Virginia, once part of Washington, DC and to oldest settlement in the District. Travel over the Potomac River leaving Washington, DC behind and visiting Virginia. The tour’s main features in Virginia are Arlington National Cemetery, the Pentagon, the Observation Deck, the Key Bridge, and the US Marine Corps War Memorial (Iwo Jima Statue.) Highlights in DC include Georgetown, Old Stone House, Georgetown Harbor, the Vietnam Veterans War Memorial, and WWII Memorial. Tour is available with live-guided commentary and recorded commentary. Tour is available with live-guided commentary.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Live commentary in English only. Recorded commentary is available in the following languages: English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Mandarin, Japanese, and Brazilian Portuguese
- Panoramic night tour operates on a first-come, first-served basis, so try to arrive early to secure your seat (if option selected)
- Night Tour is not a hop-on hop-off tour
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operation times are subject to change without notice
- Classic 1-day ticket will be valid for same day use. Tickets claimed after 2pm will be valid for 24 hours from time of redemption
- 1-day or 2-day hop-on hop-off pass
- Live and recorded commentary on board
- Admission to Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum in Premium and Deluxe tickets
- Choice of Admission to the Observation Deck or 2-way Water Taxi in Deluxe tickets
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Hop-on hop-off tours depart from Union Station, but passengers are welcome to board at any of the 35 pickup and drop-off locations. Night tours depart from Union Station or the Willard Hotel outside the White House.
March 5 to November 4
Operates: 9:00am – 5:00pm
November 5 to March 10
Operates: 9:00am – 4:00pm
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Frequency: 15-30 minutes depending on season
Duration: 1 hour
Frequency: 30-45 minutes depending on season
PANORAMIC NIGHT TOUR
Duration: 2 hours
March 5 to April 30: 7:30pm*
May 1 to September 4: 7:30pm
September 5 to March 10: 6:30pm*
*Departure from Willard Hotel is 30 minutes earlier.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Big Bus Tours - USA in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.