The price listed is for a private tour, all 11 seats in a Mercedes Sprinter van, customized to you. Make the most of your time in Kona by spending it at the sites that you want to see.
First stop is your choice of two coffee farms, Greenwell or Royal Kona Coffee, both give you ample samples.
Next step in your custom day is deciding on South Point or Kahuku. At the Kahuku unit of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park or the Southern most point in
the United States, Green Sand Beach/South Point.
Visit the Southernmost Bakery in the United States where you can have a malasada or any number of bakes goods.
Next is Punalu’u Black sand beach which was formed from black volcanic glass and is often a napping place for Hawaii’s Green Sea turtles. Our last stop is the very famous and iconic Painted Church with the very special fresco’s. Built in 1899 this colorful church is legendary, and your specially trained guides are decipher the hidden messages Father John painted in the church.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Painted Church, 84-5140 Painted Church Rd, Captain Cook, Island of Hawaii, HI 96704-8409
Visit the Painted Church, your guide will unlock the secrets behind the art created by Father John Velgae in 1899.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Punalu'u Bake Shop, Route 11, Naalehu, Island of Hawaii, HI 96772
The most Southern Bakery in the USA.
Famous for Malasadas (Donuts) Hawaiian Bread and Pastries.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Punalu'u Black Sand beach, Highway 11, Pahala, Island of Hawaii, HI 96777
The most Famous Black Sand Beach in all of Hawaii.
The majority of the time we get to observe Honu's (Hawaiian Green Sea turtles at this location. (if the Turtles are not seen we have a back up plan to show you them just north of Kona.)
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Papakolea Green Sand Beach, Near Ka Lae South Point, Naalehu, Island of Hawaii, HI 96772
NOTE This is one of the OPTIONAL STOPS. !
The Green Sand Beach and South Point (KALAE) Sea cliffs
to see the Green Sand beach you need a ride in a 4x4 from locals it is 3 miles over rugged sand dunes and they charge $15 per person.
To see the South Point sea cliffs like in the Picture is easy and free of charge.
Duration: 55 minutes
Stop At: Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park Kahuku Unit, Kahuku Rd, Naalehu, Island of Hawaii, HI 96772
This unit is not the Volcanoes National Park where the caldera is, this is an older area on the west side of the island.
Duration: 55 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- We follow Hawaii State Law. We have 2 Five Point Child Seats and Two Booster seats Contact us for availability.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Bottled water - SNACKS
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- 4x4 Ride to the Green Sand Beach (Optional)
- Entry/Admission - Papakolea Green Sand Beach
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Big Island VIP in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.