Enjoy one of our regularly scheduled bike tours in a more intimate setting with just your friends and/or family. This is a perfect choice for families, VIPs, or anyone looking for a more personal experience on DC’s top rated bike tour!
What You'll Get
Tour the National Mall on two wheels and see more in less time. On the day our your tour, your guide will give you two options for tour routes. You can choose to bike the National Mall from The Capitol Building to The Lincoln Memorial and "everything" in between OR you can have your ride focus on the monuments and memorials from the Washington Monument To Lincoln and then around the tidal basin.
Capital Sites tour provides a great overview of the city and is great to take on day one or two of your trip. Your private groups will bike and learn about the major sites on and around the National Mall and Capitol Hill, including the Capitol Building, Supreme Court, Smithsonian Museums, World War II Memorial, the Washington Monument, and the Lincoln Memorial. Learn about interesting exhibits, local events, and practical touring tips from your guide. A great way to plan for the rest of your trip! This tour has a bit more riding and covers about 8 miles. For the most part, you will stay with your guide and your bike, while making frequent stops for information...and photos!
Monuments tour covers the monuments and memorials on the National Mall and Potomac Tidal Basin. See the Washington Monument, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, World War II Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Jefferson Memorial, the new Martin Luther King Jr Memorial, and more. This tour also gives you the chance to walk around and explore each of the memorials for a few minutes. If you are only in the city for a couple of days, this is the tour for you!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Once you book, the local tour operator will contact you asap to confirm your tour start time.
- You may request that your tour start between 9:30am and 4:00pm; this private tour is not available for evening tours.
- Unless there are safety issues, your tour will operate in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Private tour
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bike and Roll DC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.