What You'll Get
On this small-group guided tour, enjoy a leisurely bike ride through New York City’s beautiful Central Park! Relax as your guide leads you on a 6-mile (9.6-km) ride through the lush park on a hybrid bike, allowing you to cover a wide variety of surfaces such as paved road and unpaved trails.
As you navigate winding paths, get a comprehensive look at the park’s famous sites including the Bethesda Fountain, Strawberry Fields, the Jackie Kennedy Onassis Reservoir and the Dakota, where John Lennon lived.
You’ll also pass lesser-known sites such as Cleopatra's Needle, Sheep Meadow, the Shakespeare Garden, the Swedish Marionette Theater and more. This 2-hour Central Park bike tour is suitable for all fitness levels, and bottled water is available throughout the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour will consist of up to 15 travelers/bikers
- Trailer carriages, trailer tandems and child seats are available on-site for children
- Tours may be cancelled if the weather makes for dangerous riding conditions. If we are unable to reschedule the tour, we will issue a full credit or refund
- Infants must be at least 1 year old and be able to wear a helmet and hold their head and upper body in an upward positions
- Small-group bike tour
- Bike rental and helmet
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Central Park
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bike and Roll New York in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.