Explore East Oahu on this unforgettable journey beginning with stops for pictures overlooking Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve, Halona Point Blowhole and the famous Sandy Beach Park allowing you to watch surfers and bodysurfers attack the pounding shore break with skill and bravery
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bike Hawaii Tours, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96824
Explore East Oahu on this unforgettable journey with an exclusive van shuttle to the 1,200 ft. high ridge top at Kamehame, which is part of the Ko’olau Summit Trail (KST). Nowhere else on Oahu can you get a driving tour comparable to this view. Perfect for the mobility impaired as you can stay on flat ground to get this view. From this privately owned clifftop perch, gaze overlooking Waimanalo Beach and the various shades of the blue Pacific Ocean with several offshore islands seemingly within your reach. This is a spectacular and rare perspective of windward Oahu only offered through our company. Also known as Deadman’s Catwalk as it used to have a concrete walkway to the cliff edge. That structure has since been demolished by the landowner, but the views are why people are so fascinated by this location. You will capture some of the most breathtaking pictures of Oahu from here seeing two-sides of the island from one scenic point.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from select Waikiki Hotels
- Water bottle
- Rain jacket
- Mosquito repellent.
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Paki Ave + Paki Playground, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Paki Park across from Waikiki Elementary School if not staying in Waikiki Hotels.
- Pier 8 - Aloha Tower Marketplace
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bike Hawaii in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.