Discover a hidden treasure of O'ahu's lush volcanic rainforest. Join us on this moderate 2-mile round-trip guided waterfall hike. Experience the majestic beauty of our towering 150-foot waterfall, cross through tranquil streams, picturesque pools and lush tropical vegetation of Hawaii’s paradise.
What You'll Get
The Hawaiian waterfall hiking trail is closed for commercial hikes thru Dec 31. Try our Koolau Waterfall HIke which is still in full operation. This hike can be combined with our Downhill Bike tour for a fun half-day adventure.
• Bike Hawaii Tours, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96824
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Ko‘olau Mountains, native and introduced species of flora and fauna, streams, pools and a 150 foot cascading waterfall and remnants of ancient Hawaiian terraces for farming.
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hip pack
- Rain poncho
- Mosquito repellent
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Professional nature guides
- Bottled water and trail snacks
- Bottled water
- Rubber / Rain boots (recommended)
Paki Ave + Paki Playground, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Waikiki hotels 9am-920am and return to Waikiki by 1pm
3 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bike Hawaii in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.