Includes a complete 4 or 6 day itinerary [your choice] with map, turn by turn route guide, all of the reservations that you require for accommodation, bicycle rental, luggage transfer and travel insurance and telephone help line. The cost of the reserved services is additional. You receive a "ridewithgps.com" electronic file and mailed full colour printed copy. This includes a door to door route map, turn by turn directions, topography and information on attractions, events, restaurants and bike shops. The route is a loop which returns to the starting point where you can leave your motor vehicle.
54 to 87 kilometers (33 to 54 miles) per day. Average 74 kilometers (46 miles). Mostly flat with a few hills, moderate.
PLEASE NOTE: Weather is suitable for touring from May 15 to October 15.
About This Deal
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
5 days, 368 kilometers 54 to 87 kilometers (33 to 54 miles) per day.
Mostly flat with a few hills, moderate. Loop route.
Waterfront Trail, St. Lawrence Islands and Seaway, Ottawa River, peaceful country roads, historic Upper Canada Village, Quebec ski resort town, waterfront.
The route is on Waterfront Trail and quiet paved roads through farming areas close to the shore of the St. Lawrence River and Ottawa River through several small towns including Morrisburg, Winchester, St. Albert and Hawkesbury. The route uses bicycle friendly roads with paved shoulders or where motor vehicle traffic is light so drivers can easily leave space around you.
This tour features French speaking areas in Eastern Ontario and Western Quebec along with the early Loyalist heritage of the St. Lawrence valley. Two nights are in French speaking Ontario and one night in the unique ski resort town of Rigaud Quebec. Speak French if you choose but this area is very bilingual. Enjoy the waterfront routes along the Ottawa River and the St Lawrence River. You cross islands in the St. Lawrence River passing through areas affected by the creation of the St. Lawrence Seaway in 1959 which permits ocean going ships to navigate the Great Lakes. The popular St Albert Cheese Coop on the route welcomes visitors with eleven gourmet poutines. fresh cheese curds and a Curd Festival in mid August.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of six weeks advance purchase is required in order to make the required reservations.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Includes reservation for required accommodation, bicycle rentals and luggage transfers.
- The cost of accommodation, bicycle rentals and luggage transfers is not included.
Cornwall, ON, Canada
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/19/2019 - 12/31/2020
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bike ON Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.