Attention Guests: With the coronavirus outbreak, we have changes our tours to PRIVATE TOURS only until further notice.
Get a real taste of Honolulu while enjoying Hawaii's outdoors. We leave Waikikis concrete jungle with nature surrounding our shoreline glide. Stops including Gilligan's Island opening scenes, Hawaii Five-0 film location, Kewalo harbor, Ward Village, Kakaako Murals with foodie and brew stops throughout. Finish up with a cup of your favorite beverage coffee/tea/juice. This tour includes historical, real estate, foodie narration for your enhanced vacation experience. Vegan and vegetarian options available (customizable)
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ala Wai Canal, 1959 Ala Wai Blvd, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815-1856
Roll past the canal with informative narration.
Pass By: Hawaii Convention Center, 1801 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815-1513
Ride along with amazing architecture where global businesses unite.
Stop At: Ala Moana Beach Park, 1201 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96814-4205
Hawaii's people's park, over 100 acres of beach, park, history, sport, and culture.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Kaka'ako Waterfront Park, Cooke St, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813-5419
Roll along Kakaako Waterfront with dozens of water activity businesses.
Stop At: Kaka'ako, Honolulu, HI, USA
Experience incredible mural street art through this hipster-hood.
Visit select brew houses and snack shops before engaging with select restaurants that line this upcoming city.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Whole Foods Market, 388 Kamakee St Ste 100, Honolulu, HI 96814, USA
One of the flagship whole foods on earth. w/brewhouse.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Honolulu Coffee Experience Center, 1800 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
Recharge from a whirlwind of food and drink with a premium coffee drink to bring you back into the Waikiki hotel area.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our proprietary communication system allows safe communication with social distancing. Each bicycle is equipped for our guests. We care for you.
- Private tour
- Use of helmet
- Use of bicycle
- Tour escort/host
- Live commentary on board
- Food tasting
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Tour Audio Receiver
- Entry/Admission - Whole Foods Market
- Entry/Admission - Honolulu Coffee Experience Center
2459 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
4 to 5 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bike Tour Hawaii in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.