Attention Guests: With the coronavirus outbreak, we have changes our tours to PRIVATE TOURS only until further notice. Visit 10 to 16 local eats in the Diamond Head, Kapahulu and Kaimuki neighborhoods eating at 6-7 stops on this all-inclusive 4-hour foodie tour. Enjoy a taste of paradise accompanied by interesting historical narration from your guide. Savor traditional Hawaiian eats like Lau Lau, Raw fish salad-Poke'. A delicious Portuguese malasada, The Incredible local fish taco, mouth-watering blueberry scone and a famously silky shave Ice & Hawaii's fresh roasted coffee. This bicycle foodie tour is a must for food lovers. Vegetarian, vegan and paleo diets are welcome. *In addition, we provide our guests with complimentary dynamic photos and a tour video that is light years ahead of the tour industry.
Please note: guests with food allergies are recommended to inform your guide, so we can plan healthy meals to suit you.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Statue of Duke Kahanamoku, Kalakaua Ave Kuhio Beach Park, Honolulu, Oahu, HI
Hawaii's world-class surfer and actor who was filled with the Aloha spirit and introduced the sport of surfing to the World.
Stop At: Kuhio Beach, Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
Meeting point and instructions.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Waikiki Shell, 777 Ward Ave Kapiolani Park, Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96814-2166
Roll past the Waikiki shell outdoor concert venue and learn about this outstanding open-air music venue with informative narration. named after Tom Moffatt.
Stop At: Queen's Beach, 2605 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815-6614
Competitive Volleyball and Hawaii Five-0 Premier
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Kapiolani Park, 3840 Paki Ave, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815-4523
Roll through the largest park in the state and gain knowledge that puts you first on the information highway.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Diamond Head State Monument, 18th Ave. Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
We will ride along the base of this Volcanic crater as we indulge in a buffet of Hawaiian and local cuisine.
Pass By: Ala Wai Municipal Golf Course, 404 Kapahulu Ave, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815-3887
We roll past this golf course multiple times during the tour.
Stop At: Waikiki Surf Club, Honolulu, HI 96826, USA
We will stop at this Canoe Hale (house) and take personalized photos next to the Canoes for your memories.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Ala Wai Canal, 1959 Ala Wai Blvd, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815-1856
Ride along the canal and learn the rich history that helped shape Waikiki back in 1929
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our proprietary communication system allows safe communication with social distancing. Each bicycle is equipped for our guests. We care for you.
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Food and drinks, unless specified
2453 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
4 to 5 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bike Tour Hawaii in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.