Allston Arts & Eats Tour
Join us for a walking food tasting and public art tour of Boston’s Allston Neighborhood! Home to a large student population and colorful street art, Allston’s collection of fun local eateries and impressive public art murals go hand in hand in giving this neighborhood its unique vibe and making it a great destination for both eating and exploring.
During this tasty stroll, you can expect to:
• Feast your eyes on some of Allston’s most vibrant public art
• Tantalize your taste buds with food samples from local eateries
• Feed your mind with a hearty helping of information about the artists and chefs in the neighborhood
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bites of Boston Food Tours, 198 Tremont Street, Suite 451, Boston, MA 02116-4705
On this tour, you will visit 5 local eateries for a variety of tastings including pizza, alternative ice cream, Korean fusion, comfort and veggie-forward dishes.
Between tastings, you will also visit 8-9 public art murals in the Allston neighborhood. Originally begun as a countermeasure to graffiti, these murals have transformed Allston into a fascinating outdoor gallery of public art. You'll learn about the artists and the inspiration behind each mural, as well as hear lesser known stories and discover hidden details in these amazing works of art!
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tours run rain or shine - we have fun in all types of weather, so please come prepared for the forecast!
- This experience is not recommended for participants under 12 years of age
- This experience is not appropriate to attend with toddler or infants and strollers are not permitted on any of our tours
- All participants must have a ticket and advance ticket purchase is required.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- 2.5-3 hour guided walking tour
- All food tastings from local eateries
- Visits to 9 outdoor public art murals
- Food, Facts and Fun!
- Entry/Admission - Bites of Boston Food Tours
- Gratuity for your tour guide is not included in your ticket price. If you have a great time and wish to consider, gratuities are graciously accepted at the conclusion of the tour.
- We do not recommend trying to park in Allston. Metered and public parking is limited to 2 hours and is not sufficient to cover the duration of the tour. Instead, we recommend using public transportation. The closest T stop is Harvard Avenue on the Green "B" Line. Uber and Lyft are also available and easily accessible throughout Boston.
Regina Pizzeria, 353 Cambridge St, Allston, MA 02134, USA
481 Cambridge St, Boston, MA 02135, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bites of Boston Food Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.