What You'll Get
You must first arrive at the Black Ball Ferry Line Terminal in downtown Victoria by 10am to check-in and be processed by US Customs and Border Protection. The Ferry will depart Victoria at 10:30am and after a scenic 90-minute sailing, you will arrive in downtown Port Angeles at 12pm. The guided tour shuttle will meet guests in front of the Black Ball Ferry Line terminal in Port Angeles as they disembark the ferry. This shuttle departs the ferry terminal at 12:30pm en route to Olympic National Park.
You will spend the afternoon exploring the summit of spectacular Hurricane Ridge with plenty of opportunities to stop, enjoy the National Park and take photographs.
Included in the tour price, guests will have the choice to either:
- Participate in a guided hiking tour with the Olympic Hiking Co. guide
- Participate in an easier interpretive walk with a Park Ranger
- Spend the entire time enjoying the beautiful views from the well-positioned and comfortable Visitors Center
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your tickets will be held at the Black Ball Ferry Line terminal in Victoria for collection on the day of trip
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible due to van restrictions, however guests may bring a fordable walker, and enjoy the main sidewalks at the top of Hurricane Ridge and the Visitor Center
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A small amount of walking is involved
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Round-trip walk-on ferry tickets
- Round-trip shuttle transportation from the ferry terminal in Port Angeles to Hurricane Ridge in Olympic National Park
- National Park entrance fees
- Local guide throughout the shuttle trip and Olympic National Park tour
- All taxes included
- Small-group tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Black Ball Ferry Line terminal in downtown Victoria
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Black Ball Ferry Line in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes. DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
The Fine Print
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.