What You'll Get
The ferry will depart Victoria at 10:30am, and after a scenic 90-minute sailing, guests will arrive in downtown Port Angeles at 12:00pm.
The guided tour shuttle will meet guests in front of the Black Ball Ferry Line terminal in Port Angeles as they disembark the ferry. The shuttle departs the ferry terminal at 12:30pm enroute to Olympic National Park.
Guests will spend the afternoon exploring Lake Crescent and the surrounding area with plenty of opportunities to stop, enjoy the National Park and take photographs. You will have the option to participate in a 1.8 mile guided hike to Marymere Falls or enjoy the historic Lake Crescent Lodge and nearby lakefront trails and old-growth forest on their own. Guests will be returned to the Black Ball Ferry Line terminal in Port Angeles by 5:00pm, in time to board the return ferry to Victoria.
The ferry will depart at 5:20pm. After a 90-minute sailing, guests will arrive in downtown Victoria at 6:50pm and be processed by Canada Customs to re-enter Canada. Typically, all guests are processed by Canada Customs by 7:15pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your tickets will be held at the Black Ball Ferry Line terminal in Victoria for collection on the day of trip.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- This day trip is not wheelchair accessible.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Round-trip walk-on ferry tickets
- Round-trip shuttle transportation from the ferry terminal in Port Angeles to Lake Crescent in Olympic National Park
- National Park entrance fees
- Local guide throughout the shuttle trip and Olympic National Park tour
- All taxes included
- Small-group tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Black Ball Ferry Line terminal in downtown Victoria
Guests must arrive at the Black Ball Ferry Line terminal in downtown Victoria by 10am to check-in and be processed by US Customs and Border Protection.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Black Ball Ferry Line in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes. DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
The Fine Print
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.