You will depart Rapid City at 8:30am and travel to Mount Rushmore. You will spend time hiking around the monument. Next, you will travel to Crazy Horse Memorial, learning the importance and history of Crazy Horse. Finally, you will get an opportunity to explore beautiful Custer State Park. You will be able to see wildlife at an incredibly close proximity, and enjoy the local flora. In each of these locations, you will gain unique and rare insight into the history of the Black Hills.
There is a two person minimum to book this tour.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Rushmore National Memorial, 13000 Hwy 244, Keystone, SD 57751-4403
We will depart Rapid City at 8:30am and travel to Mount Rushmore. Once there, we will spend some time hiking around the monument. You will receive unique information and history about the monument, and have an opportunity to experience local wildlife and flora.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Crazy Horse Memorial, 12151 Avenue of the Chiefs, Crazy Horse, SD 57730-8900
Learn about the rich, and incredible history of Crazy Horse.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Custer State Park, 13329 US Highway 16A, Custer, SD 57730-8351
You will get an opportunity to explore beautiful Custer State Park. See wildlife at an incredibly close proximity, and take in the local flora.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Two Person Minimum
- Most travelers can participate
- During this challenging time, the safety of our staff and guests is our number one priority. Safety measures are in place for all guests.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Lunch - Lunch will be enjoyed at the Laughing Water Restaurant at Crazy Horse Memorial.
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Mount Rushmore National Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Crazy Horse Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Custer State Park
- Alcoholic Beverages
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up at Campgrounds as well. There is a two person minimum to book this tour.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Black Hills Adventure Tours, LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.