This is a 1.5 hour tour of Monument Valley with an experienced Navajo guide. Prepare to take in one of natures greatest wonders of red and orange sandstone cliffs, mesas, and buttes towering high above the desert valley floor of Monument Valley. While on tour, our guide show you famous movie locales, such as the old famous westerns starring John Wayne, also cultural history and the geology of Monument Valley.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blackwater Tours, Monument Valley, UT
We will take you to 4-5 stops on this 1.5 hour route. Mitten View, John Ford's Point, Totem Pole and The Cube Point, Artist's Point, and The North Window if time permits.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Blackwater Tours
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Blackwater Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.