All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed August 29, 2016
· Reviewed July 28, 2016
· Reviewed May 7, 2016
What You'll Get
From Fisherman’s Wharf, board the morning ferry and relax on the ride on San Francisco Bay to Angel Island. Along the way, enjoy views of the Bay Bridge, Alcatraz and the iconic Golden Gate Bridge. This comfortable vessel features several amenities for your comfort and convenience, and drinks and snacks are available for purchase on board.
When you arrive on Angel Island – a state park and wildlife reserve – you’ll be treated to some of the best views of the surrounding Bay Area: the stunning San Francisco skyline, the Golden Gate Bridge, the Marin County Headlands, Mt Tamalpais and, on a clear day, even Sonoma and Napa from the north side of the island and San Jose from the south side.
Angel Island offers great hiking trails and a variety of recreational activities suitable for the whole family. At your own leisure and expense, hop on an electric scooter, Segway or tram for a scenic ride, or rent a bike for more adventurous exploration. You can also learn about the island’s fascinating military history.
Enjoy some fresh oysters (own expense) from the island’s restaurant before hopping back on the ferry to return to San Francisco.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you purchase a round-trip ticket, you can reserve your return trip for another date at no additional cost
- In fall and winter, please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. In spring and summer, please arrive at least 25-30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
- Ferries are wheelchair accessible, though boarding ramps may vary in steepness due to tides. Please advise in Special Requirements at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required.
- Wheelchair-accessible restroom facilities are available aboard all ferries, however wheelchair tie-downs are not currently available
- Service animals are permitted. No other animals are allowed on the island.
- One-way or round-trip ferry service from San Francisco to Angel Island (depending on option selected)
- Embarkation fee
- Angel Island State Park entry fee
- Fuel surcharge
- Food and drinks (available for purchase on board)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Ferry terminals in San Francisco and on Angel Island
WEEKDAYS - MONDAY TO FRIDAY:
Depart Pier 41: 9:45 am, 11:25 am, 1:45 pm, 3:30 pm
Depart Angel Island: 10:20 am, 12:00 pm, 2:20 pm, 4:10 pm
WEEKENDS & HOLIDAYS
Depart Pier 41: 9:45 am, 11:25 am, 1:45 pm
Depart Angel Island: 10:20 am, 12:00 pm, 2:20 pm, 4:20 pm
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Blue and Gold Fleet in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.